Friday, June 17, 2011

Bruno Mars

Went to my first concert last week. Yup. My first concert. I was never a concert going person growing up, but when the opportunity came to see Bruno Mars, I was all over it. I even went out on a WEEKDAY (wednesday) to go to the concert. I really love him what can I say? I also got to see a few USF friends I haven't seen in a while, so it was lovely seeing them.

Anyway, he definitely didn't disappoint. And with my other fave, Janelle Monae opening up, I was so happy, definitely worth the 3 hours of sleep I ended up getting that night. It was all worth it just to hear Bruno sing my favorite song from his album.

**Please excuse the drunk talk in the background. SOMEONE couldn't stop singing at the top of his lungs during this song... **









No comments:

Post a Comment