Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cheering for the Baby Faced Assassin

One of the many things Ai and I agreed to do while she was here, was to get a sandwich from AK Meats, dessert at Creations (best Sago spot), and see the Warriors play (mainly to see Steph Curry and Monta Ellis). Nothing beats great conversations with her and Irwin, and their endless bickering, over delicious sandwiches and dessert. Fast forward to the Warriors game and the fun continued. Warriors won by about 30 points - pretty ridiculous. Naturally, we took loads of pictures and stuffed our faces. It's a good thing Irwin can tune out our stupidity while we giggle over a cute baby sitting next to us, and photos galore. A typical night out with the bff.





















4 comments:

  1. yes, I gave up shopping for lent... so hard! Glad that you're from the bay too! :)

    coutureaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh I am STARVING over here (munching on some Ritz crackers but they are barely quelling the rumblings in my belly) and this post is making me think of what I should have for dinner! Chili cheese fries sound like a good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i'm so delighted to see you have a love for hot dogs too! they're among my fav foods of all time!

    ReplyDelete